- This topic is empty.
March 18, 2020 at 3:02 pm #61198
Save the date for one of the most informative conferences you’ll attend all year.
The American Horse Council’s National Issues Forum
June 7-10th Le Meridien Hotel -Downtown Denver, CO
(Washington, DC)- The American Horse Council (AHC) is known for convening the equine industry’s visionaries and leaders in an intimate three days of informative and innovative discussion on some of the most relevant challenges and initiatives facing the industry.
Attendees get to network with industry leadership and participate in discussions that help shape the industry and optimize existing and emerging legislative and regulatory issues
Tentative speakers include:
- Dr. Tony Franks, Chancellor of Colorado State University
- David Fuscus, President/CEO Xenophon Strategies, Inc.
- Paul Andrews, CEO National Western Complex
- Leslie Janecka, Kentucky Equine Management Internship
- Jen Rotyz – Thoroughbred Racehorse Project
- Todd Gralla, Director of Equestrian Services, Populous
- Amy Showalter – CEO Showalter Group
- plus many, many more….
AHC will also honor industry brightest leaders with the presentation of the Van Ness Award, Rolapp Award and the Hickey Award. Registration will open on or around April 1, 2020 on the AHC website http://www.horsecouncil.org Hotel reservation are being accepted until May 18th at 303-893-1888, use Group Code “AHC”.
Sponsorships are also available for the AHC’s National Issues Forum. This is the only meeting where every segment of the equine industry gets together to discuss issues of importance, to not only their respective fields, but to the industry as a whole. As such, your sponsorship dollars will be ensuring you receive outreach to every segment of the industry. Contact AHC President at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.